Every other year, Bon Homme Yankton Electric partners with Clay Union Cooperative and Union Cooperative to take members to North Dakota for a behind-the-scenes tour of their electric-generation resources. It is part of your co-op's commitment to member education.
Adult Basin Trip
2022 Dates: July 12-14
Tour the facilities, mines, and generating units in North Dakota that produce the electricity you receive from Bon Homme Yankton Electric. A commercial bus will be used for transportation.
There is an initial $15 deposit per person ($30 for couples). But then the trip is funded by Bon Homme Yankton Electric. Funding for the trip covers each participant’s transportation, lodging (double occupancy), meals, entertainment, and sight-seeing events. Members are required to supply their own personal/shopping money.
- All Bon Homme Yankton Electric members, even those who have gone on the tour in the past, are eligible to attend. Preference will be given to members who have never gone before.
- Registrants must be current member-consumers of Bon Homme Yankton Electric to be eligible.
- Attendees may bring an accompanying partner of their choice on the trip.
- Tour has no redeemable cash value.
- In the event an attendee cannot go on the trip, Bon Homme Yankton Electric staff will select another participant. All eligibility rules still apply.
Registration period is closed.